Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up #15!

Hi everyone! It's been a really good week and I've been working on a lot of different things in my art world! I have finished a brand new original steampunk painting, Constance. I also have her available on all my different products in my Etsy store. Speaking of Etsy, it has been completely overhauled and is now fully stocked! And I also have some new Heaven and Earth Designs releases to tell you all about!

New Original Painting - Portrait of a Steampunk #2 - Constance

At the beginning of this week, I finished up a brand new original painting! Her name is Constance and she is part of my portrait series. She is Portrait of a Steampunk #2 and she is 6th overall in the entire series. She was so much fun to paint and she turned into one of my favorite paintings that I've completed so far!

In her original sketch, she actually started out with wings. But I decided to drop her wings and make her a steampunk and I think she's much better for it! Constance is wearing beautiful Victorian clothes in shades of green, purple and brown. Her flowing, brown hair is accented with a cute mini green top hat with purple feathers and details.I didn't intend to make her a St. Patrick's Day or Mardi Gras piece, but she could easily qualify for both of those as well! I must have been influenced by the upcoming holidays without even knowing it. She was so fun to paint and I really hope that you all enjoy her!

The original painting of Constance is up for grabs on Etsy for only $150!! She measures 8x10" and is painted in watercolor and ink on Arches hot press watercolor paper. That is a fantastic price for one of my original paintings, so if you're at all interested in her, you may want to scoop her up before she's gone!

To view and purchase my original Constance painting, click here.



Constance - Available on Prints and Products

This week, I also made Constance available on all my products in my Etsy store! She is now available on ACEO, 5x7 and 8x10 prints, stickers, magnets, bookmarks, buttons, pocket mirrors and printable coloring pages! Prices range from only $2-$13, so purchasing my prints and products is a very affordable way to collect my artwork. Constance will also be submitted to all my licensing companies as well, so hopefully she will be available on rubber stamps, cross stitch charts, tubes and much more very soon!

To view and purchase my Constance products, click here.



Etsy Store - Stocked With Many New Images

Speaking of my Etsy store, it got some love and attention the past couple weeks and is now completely stocked with all my available images and products!! There are many new images available on all my products that were never available before like Rosalie, Analiese, Adrianna and more! I have also listed any missing images for all my product categories like buttons and pocket mirrors! I try to keep everything up to date, but after taking a thorough inventory, I realized I was missing many of your favorites like Telsa, Rona, etc... If you ever have something that you would like to purchase in a particular image/product type, but don't see it in my Etsy store, I am always happy to create a custom listing, so don't hesitate to ask! I hope you all enjoy my newly updated Etsy store!

To view my Etsy store, click here.



New Cross Stitch Charts - Angelique and Tracey

Heaven and Earth Designs has released two new cross stitch charts featuring my artwork: Angelique and Tracey! I think these two pieces would be so fun to stitch. I have cross-stitched in the past and wish I had more time to do it. If you are a stitcher and enjoy working on my pieces, I would love to see work in progress pictures or finished pictures! You can email them to me at nikki@aurella-art.com.

To view my new cross stitch charts, click here.



Well, that's it for this week! Daylight Savings Time started today, so we lose an hour. I much prefer the fall when we gain an hour! I have a lot of plans for this coming week. I hope to work on a brand new sketch for my next painting. I have been researching and looking at reference photos of roman baths...that's all I'll say for now, but I think it will be a great painting! I also have a commissioned painting I'm working on that will be turned into a logo. And I am coming out with a new line of vinyl products!! I have three different vinyl products that will be available soon: mini wallets, checkbook covers and luggage tags! Here is a sneak peak of the mini wallets.



Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment