Friday, July 8, 2011

Blue Dot Special Game on Etsy

Come on over to my Etsy shop and play my Blue Dot Special Game! The rules are simple. I have hidden a blue dot (don't worry, it's not microscopic - you will easily spot it) in one of my photos in my Etsy store (Tip: It may not be the first photo in the listing - so you may have to click on the actual listing and then click on each of the photos to see it). Find the blue dot, purchase that item and receive a 2nd item of that type free!

For instance, if the blue dot is on a 5x7" print of Rowenia and you purchase that Rowenia print, you get a 2nd 5x7" print of your choosing free. Don't purchase your free item, just put in the "Notes to seller" section during checkout which image you would like and I will include it in your package.

The Blue Dot location will change once weekly or when someone purchases the item, whichever comes first. I'll make sure to post the date in my Shop Announcement so that you know when to start looking. If you have any questions, please contact me and have fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment