Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Come See Me on Thursday!

Come see me this Thursday, July 28th at Suwanee Town Center! On the 4th Thursday of every month, Suwanee Town Center hosts the Toast at Town Center. They have many fun events like concerts, games and more for all ages to enjoy. The Art Walk, hosted by the North Gwinnett Arts Association, is also part of the Toast at Town Center. During the Art Walk, local artists come to present and sell their work for everyone to enjoy.

I will be there this Thursday selling all of my goodies! I even have a couple new things to debut that I haven't shown before. Set up begins at 5:30 pm and we will be there until around 8:00 pm. I would love for you to come and see me! I will be selling prints of all sizes, stickers, magnets, necklaces, buttons, pocket mirrors, coloring page packs and a lot more. I also plan on bringing a painting and will be working on it in my spare time. We will be set up right in front of City Hall, so you can't miss us. I can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment