Monday, August 8, 2011

Facebook Fan Page Auctions

I just wanted to let you all know about a fun new way to purchase my art! I am going to start having auctions right on my Facebook Fan Page where you can bid on my original sketches, paintings and other goodies.

If you missed it, I did have an auction on my Facebook Fan Page last week for a whole bunch of Cassandra items. Cassandra is part of my Portrait Series and she is Portrait of a Vampire #1. The auction included the original sketch, 5x7 print, ACEO print and sticker of Cassandra. I'm happy to say that the sketch will be going to a good home and I was so pleased with everyone's involvement in the auction.



I have gotten several messages asking if I will have more in the future, so I just thought I'd make this quick blog post to let you all know that yes, I will definitely be having more auctions! I'm thinking about having maybe one per week. I will always try and put up an auction preview at least a day before the auction starts. This way you can browse what will be going up for auction to see if you want to bid.

The auction works pretty simply. As of right now, there are no minimum bids. So, if you're interested in the auction, you just post below the auction picture with the price you're willing to purchase it for. If someone outbids you, you're welcome to submit a new bid. Then, the person who has the highest bid before the time limit runs out wins! I will invoice you via email for your auction including the auction price + shipping through Paypal.

I want to reiterate that these auctions will be taking place only on my Facebook Fan Page! So, if you're only a friend on my personal page, be sure to "Like" my page here so that you don't miss out on any of the upcoming auctions.

Let me know if you have any questions! =)

1 comment:

  1. An art auction? That sounds cool! Anyway, I visited your fan page and I saw some of your works. They all look wonderful; I wish I can purchase one. Well, I just have to wait for your next project on your page. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete