Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sparkle!: A New Home for My Art

I wanted to let you all know about a new retail home for my prints and many of my products! One question I get at my shows quite often is, "Where do you sell your merchandise in the area?" Well, now I'm happy to say that I have someplace local that carries many of my different goodies!

The shop is called Sparkle! and it is right in downtown Lawrenceville. If you haven't been to downtown Lawrenceville, you should definitely check it out if you're local to the area. There are many unique stores and restaurants that you just can't find anywhere else. And Sparkle! is definitely one of those stores!

Sparkle! carries many unique, handmade items. They have a huge handmade jewelry selection to choose from as well as many other fantastic items like art, cards, hair accessories and more. They support many local artisans by featuring them and their artwork. Every piece has a story behind it and I just love that. They even host jewelry making parties! It's a very fun store to browse and find just the perfect gift for someone.

So, I'm very honored that Sparkle! has utilized a portion of their store to display my prints and products! Right now, Sparkle! has a huge selection of my ACEO prints, 5x7 Prints, 8x10 Prints, Hand Cut Stickers, Sticker Sheets, Bookmarks, Greeting Cards, Postcard Sets and Framed Prints. So, if you prefer to shop in a store rather than buy online, definitely go check Sparkle! out to see my selection of merchandise!

Here are a few photos!

Greeting Cards, Bookmarks & Postcard Sets

Framed Prints

My Items Beautifully Displayed at Sparkle!

My Prints and Products at Sparkle!

8x10 and 5x7 Prints

5x7 Prints and Sticker Sheets

Coloring Page Packs & Hand Cut Stickers

Close up of Rona & Krista

More Framed Prints

My Entire Selection at Sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment