Friday, May 18, 2012

Portrait of a Steampunk #3 - Naming Contest!

I have a new sketch to share with you all today! I had a lot of fun sketching this steampunk piece. She will be part of my Portrait Series where I showcase my girls in a more close up pose with a simplistic color scheme and background. This will be my third Steampunk in the series. And she's looking for a name!

Think you have a name that would be perfect for her? Well, I'd love for you to post your suggestions below! I've allowed anonymous posts, so even if you don't have an account, just post your suggestion below. When posting a name, please also put your email address so that I can get in contact with you if you win! The winner will receive a 5x7" print of the finished piece.

I hope you all enjoy this sketch! I'm already working on the linework for her. You can watch the whole piece evolve on my Facebook Fan Page here.


14 comments:

  1. Almyra

    (Vincent R. on Facebook)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evangeline! <3

    saphirecat73@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name suggested by Linda Stamm: Cambria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dilanna

    dancingqueen120590@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsay L. NuceraMay 24, 2012 at 1:45 PM

    Hi*Sweet*Nikki ~

    Here are my name suggestions ~ so far !

    Cecilia

    Sprocket

    Draven

    Lucille

    Sheridan

    Vivienne

    Torianna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsay L. NuceraMay 24, 2012 at 1:58 PM

    Three more for you to consider Nikki:

    Billie/Billy

    D'arcy

    Sway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsay L. NuceraMay 24, 2012 at 2:03 PM

    One more...

    This is, by far, my favorite:

    Copper

    It's so steampunk-y.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks like a Lottie to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would call her Valentina:)

    Very beautiful drawing..can't wait for the finished version

    Niina
    niinaniskanen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete