Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weekly Special - Mystery Print Grab Bag!

From Tuesday 5/22/12 - Monday 5/28/12 I am offering a mystery print grab bag including 5 random 5x7" prints and 5 random ACEO prints for only 20!!

******************

The retail value of this set is $60, so that's a huge savings of $40!

With this weekly special, you will receive 5 random 5x7" prints that are packaged with a backing board and a clear plastic sleeve. You will also receive 5 random ACEO prints that measure 2.5x3.5" and are packaged in a clear plastic sleeve. I will make sure to include 10 unique images, so you will not get any duplicates!

I will be picking from a selection of over 70 different images, so this picture only shows a small sampling of the images that I will be picking from. Your print selection will be completely random and may or may not include some of these images. It will definitely be a fun surprise when you receive the package!

I will of course be happy to sign any prints upon request! Just let me know in your order that you would like them signed. =)

All you need to do to purchase this weekly special is send me an email to nikki@aurella-art.com and let me know what you'd like to buy! I'll then send you an invoice directly through Paypal to your email address for an easy and safe purchase. Once I receive the payment, I will package everything up and ship them off to you. There will be a shipping charge added to each order. The charges will be as follows:

United States: $3.75
Canada: $4.75
Everywhere Else: $9.00

**Please note that this special is not being offered through my website store or my Etsy store. Though I will happily combine shipping with any orders purchased through my Etsy shop or website store. Just message me if you have any questions. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment