Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Rayne and Lissa Prints Over 40% Off - One Week Only

WEEKLY SPECIAL - ALL RAYNE AND LISSA PRINTS OVER 40% OFF!

From Tuesday 7/31/12 - Tuesday 8/7/12 I am offering over 40% off of all my Rayne and Lissa prints! Rayne is my new raven inspired gothic painting and Lissa is my cute grass and flower fairy.

You can purchase Rayne and Lissa in the following sizes:

8x10" Prints = $7.00 (Regularly $13.00)
5x7" Prints = $4.00 (Regularly $8.00)
ACEO Prints (2.5x3.5") = $2.00 (Regularly $4.00)

All you need to do to purchase this weekly special is send me an email to nikki@aurella-art.com and let me know what you'd like to buy! You can buy one print of Rayne, one print of Lissa or both! You can also buy multiples or various sizes. It's totally up to you! In your email, please also let me know what country you live in so I can correctly factor your shipping.

I'll then send you an invoice directly through Paypal to your email address for an easy and safe purchase. Once I receive the payment, I will package them up and ship them off to you. There will be a shipping charge added to each order (though I do combine shipping so this is not a charge per print! =) ) The charges will be as follows:

8x10 Prints

United States: $3.75
Canada: $4.75
Everywhere Else: $9.00

5x7 Prints

United States: $3.00
Canada: $3.75
Everywhere Else: $6.00

ACEO Prints

United States: $2.25
Canada: $3.25
Everywhere Else: $4.25

**Please note that this special is not being offered through my website store or my Etsy store. Though I will happily combine shipping with any orders purchased through my Etsy shop or website store. My prints come unsigned, but I'm always happy to sign any print so just let me know if you'd like a signature! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment